Saturday 18 July 2015

Good morning!

Good morning to anyone who's reading.

I am Citizen Justin, known in real life as Justin Hamlin from Tunbridge Wells, England. I am a writer of both novels and short stories, and I also publish free eBooks of works in the public domain. This blog was started in order to publicise both of these.

MY OWN WORKS: I try to produce an eBook of my own every year or two. They're full-length novel-sized, av. 100,000 words, and I try to make them original and unique. Currently, they're on sale from Smashwords (and those it sells to, such as Barnes and Noble) and Amazon (if you have a Kindle e-reader, I advise you buy from Amazon). They cost four US dollars, or the rough equivalent.

PUBLIC DOMAIN: Too many eBooks of public domain works are improperly formatted and thus difficult to read. Or they contain spam. Sometimes, there might be promotion of another author's own work in there. For this reason, I prefer to create my own eBooks using text downloaded from sources such as Project Gutenberg. I won't promote my own work in these books, and I won't charge for them either - they're free, can be downloaded from this blog and re-distributed however you like.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment